Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review of Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment

| Living Proof |
Restore Mask Treatment



I received a sample of Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment, and was actually super excited about it. I have never used a mask for my hair, so I'm not sure if my disappointment is fair.
I admit I did have high hopes, and expectations, from all the raving reviews on the Ulta website.


The Good:
-It smells GREAT.
-It seems to detangle hair--mine doesn't really tangle much but I can tell by running my fingers through it.

The Bad:
-It did not live up to my expectations, at all.
-My hair does not feel moisturized.
-It took a ridiculous amount of product to cover my short hair.
-My hair does not feel stronger.

The Conclusion:
I would not buy this product or recommend this product. It was a disappointment to me. If you need moisture, I am honestly more impressed with the TRESemme Conditioner Luxurious Moisture! If you want strength I'd pair the Head & Shoulders: Full and Strong with the TRESemme conditioner mentioned above. For price comparisons, I'll post links below!






No comments:

Post a Comment