Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ! Review


Hello everyone!
I was able to buy a few things I've been wanting yesterday, and one of them happened to be Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner from Stila!



My favorite part of this product is that it's like a THIN felt tip marker instead of a brush! In my opinion it is MUCH easier to use and it gives you much better control of your lines.

I got the intense black, and totally love it. I thought about getting Periwinkle because it's SUCH a pretty color! Maybe on my next trip! I want Moss, Cobalt, Teal, and Paradise Pink also!! The colors are beautiful, bright, and intense. I also feel that they last quite a while compared to other liquid liners I've tried. They do take about 20 seconds to dry, which is the only down side I see, but I feel that 20 seconds is pretty standard and is ultimately worth the durability of the product.

The actual application was great, the tip is thick on the bottom and very fine on top so you can make a lot of different kinds of lines!

I absolutely recommend this product! I enjoyed the easy application and the bold color.

ULTA price... $22
Sephora price... $22

Amazon price.. $20.90  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment