Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

10 of the Best Etsy Sellers for Girls' Dresses!

I probably browse Etsy way too much, but you can find the most amazing things there! Sometimes I'm so amazed that I just have to share, I'm sure all of my Facebook friends are sick of me! XD I figured, why not start posting these beautiful things here instead. As some know, we have a little girl staying with us from out of home care. She's 9, super girly, and has a larger than life attitude. None of my little nieces are girly so I get a little crazy with the pretty shiny things! This inspired me to browse handmade dresses on Etsy! Here are 10 amazing Etsy shops for sweet little girl dresses! They're not ranked, so check them ALL out! :D

1.www.etsy.com/shop/SweetValentina
SweetValentina

2.www.etsy.com/shop/MagicTulleCouture
MagicTulleCouture

3.www.etsy.com/shop/loverdoversclothing
loverdoversclothing

4.
LoveMyHero

5.http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThinkPinkBows
ThinkPinkBows

6.
atutudes

7.www.etsy.com/shop/CaitlinsTutusandBows
CaitlinsTutusandBows

8.
MelissaJaneBoutique

9.
ElluraSage

10.www.etsy.com/shop/Theprincessandthebou
Theprincessandthebou


No comments:

Post a Comment